• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

The Cable Debate Just Ended

bboris77

What is the recommended temperature for burning-in these cables?

BrEpBrEpBrEpBrEp

A sacrifice for scientific knowledge is noble and to be admired. You’ll need to find that sweet spot where the audio is glorious and your friends survive to tell you about it.
Whether they survive or not doesn't mean anything for feasibility of the temperature. I know that with my audiophile golden body I'll be able to survive much lower temperatures and reach superior sound quality.

OP
SimpleTheater

SimpleTheater

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Everyone knows that most animals can hear significantly better than humans, so it's no wonder that birds prefer First Run Copper speaker cables.

What's really surprising me about First Run Copper is that the proof of their superiority just keeps coming in. When are the skeptics going to just realize that cables don't just matter, they matter to ANIMALS too!

DimitryZ

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Man, I am sorry I haven't seen this before! These cables are seriously underpriced.

But the more serious question is will they work with MQA, or will their extreme purity make the music extra deblurred and too intense?

:)

Top Bottom