• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

The Book of Boba Fett - Dec 29

JSmith

Master Contributor
Do not forget... The Book of Boba Fett;

book-of-boba-fett.jpg

the-Book-of-Boba-Fett-Boba-Fett-Character-Poster-Art-32kapoj65.jpg

JSmith

JJB70

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I lost interest in Star Wars, it all seemed to get a bit silly and they're scraping the bottom of the barrel to keep churning out merchandising opportunities. Out of all the newer movies and shows the only one I really liked was Rogue One.

FrantzM

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I lost interest in Star Wars, it all seemed to get a bit silly and they're scraping the bottom of the barrel to keep churning out merchandising opportunities. Out of all the newer movies and shows the only one I really liked was Rogue One.
+0.85 :)

I didn't like Rogue One. I particularly hated the nonsense Avengers II, was.

JJB70

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
So you didn't like The Mandalorian?

JSmith

Not really. It wasn't positively objectionable like the last jedi, or something which felt like an incoherent ideas dump like the rise of Skywalker, but neither was it particularly good with the exception of the Luke Skywalker return which was nicely done. I think it got artificially boosted ratings because the sequel trilogy went so badly off the rails that fans were desperate for something that was at least watchable.

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
OP
JSmith

JSmith

Master Contributor
I have watched the first episode and was nicely impressed... in fact it was freakin' awesome. Very much looking forward to episode 2 and the rest of the series.

JSmith

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
I thought the 1st episode was good. Not great, but good and showing promise it can be better. I'll watch more of them.

Killingbeans

Major Contributor

goryu

Addicted to Fun and Learning
quite disappointed with Boba Fett. Boring. Really like the Mandalorian in comparison. Will give it a chance but found little to like in the first episode.

Top Bottom