• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

The best laid plans of mice & men & QOBUZ

Dennis_FL

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Well.

I spent months evaluating streaming services. I tried the free trials Apple, Amazon, Tidal, Qobuz, and a couple others. And I paid for Amazon and Tidal for a longer test.

Since I have Roon, eventually I decided on Qobuz and planned on getting a year plan for $129.

I rejoined Qobuz and as it turns out, I used a different email than the trial I had earlier in the year. Qobuz added another 30 day trial to the new email

Actually, before the 30 days was up, I decided I was going to purchase the one year plan and logged on to Qobuz and entered my credit card data. About an hour later I realized my computer remembered my login info from months earlier and I had paid the yearly plan with the old account.

I had been adding to my Roon library from Qobuz and populating playlists, so I wanted to keep all that - so I logged on and cancelled the wrong email plan and logged back on to the correct email.

I then saw that I had already given them the credit card info and it was on autopay so I left it alone.

Anybody know where this is going?

Top Bottom