• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Thank you to Amirm

OrphanZombieChildren

Forum Donor
I would like to give a shout out to Amirm for putting so much time and effort into his work on this site. He's providing an extremely valuable service for free, and I greatly appreciate it. I recently purchased the Schiit Magni Heresy and Schiit Modi 3, due to his reviews. I'm new to DACs and Amplifiers, and his information and work allowed me to make an informed decision I am very happy with!

Thank you very much, Amirm!

Hiten

Yes thank you for the hard work. Very much appreciated.
Best regards.

raif71

Major Contributor
Hear, hear and the audio gears are acoming here, here :p

A800

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Thank you.

exRanger

Fully seconded/thirded/etc'd.

I have been @ this site for only about a week and have already found much information that is not only interesting and informative but even beneficial. Generally material of high quality that reflects the serious commitment of the membership to the main focus of the site but also the fine example set by the site's founder. This is among the better places, IMO, to be on the "internet".

Top Bottom