• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Thank you, everyone

feynman

I have been a mostly quiet member here for a couple of years. I have only taken from your knowledge and never added anything of use on my own (mostly because I have little to offer). I have read and learned rather a lot here, and I really appreciate this place. The community is welcoming, helpful, and patient with us novices.

While Internet arguments and personal attacks occur even here, I'm impressed by how infrequently they come up, and how quickly they run their course and return to music and audio again.

That's all...I just wanted to thank @amirm and our members for providing this little sanctuary.

Thanks.

-mitch

anmpr1

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
This Thanksgiving Holiday I want to wish all my virtual ASR friends the best. Eat and drink a lot. Listen to some music. And be thankful for this little place, where we can discuss, debate, and (hopefully) laugh.

Especially to Amir, for making it all happen.

pseudoid

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
No one could accuse us of having addiction issues... like twitter... or facebook... or even a phone.:cool:
Or maybe I just lie to myself (and my mate) that ASR is informative and educational...
Like @feynman said: "Thanks."

Top Bottom