• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Thank You ASR & Amir

spelterORantimony

Forum Donor
I'm new to this space (lurking since March) but I decided to make an account so I could donate after all the benefits I've gotten from the unbiased data Amir puts out. I've always considered myself an avid listener but never took the plunge into purchasing any special equipment besides headphones. I'm a data person so everything always seemed like hype. I've been a collector of FLAC & ALAC music for sometime and was always happy with my various headphones and my apple built in DACs. A combination of Neil Young, a lot of COVID music listening, and Amir's data has spurred the recent purchased of a Topping D50s and the JDS atom. They should arrive today. I'm really looking forward to testing things out and listening to some live streams with this new setup.

Just wanted to say thanks to Amir and a lot of the content in the beginner forums.

Top Bottom