• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Testing new delete function

OP
Opus111

Opus111

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Notification only seems to be enabled when its a 'hide' rather than 'permanent delete'. Scratch that, worked fine just now.

Just tried out the 'Approve' button but have no idea what it did. Anything reported Amir?

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
Cool.

Like having your own mini-dictatorship.

A-dictators.png

Mivera

Major Contributor
Neat. It is working and sends notification when posts are deleted. Better yet, I can still see the posts you have deleted with my admin privileges :).

Now only you will get to read the good posts :)

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Notification only seems to be enabled when its a 'hide' rather than 'permanent delete'. Scratch that, worked fine just now.

Just tried out the 'Approve' button but have no idea what it did. Anything reported Amir?
I have given you every permission under the sun, some of which don't make sense for you all. I will have to prune it back now that I know the main mechanism works.

Top Bottom