• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

testing doritos

Andysu

Major Contributor
get that dorito stuck in the throat gagging for a drink of water ? they taste spicy so spicy i have to keep my cats away from them

also thinking thy can be grounded up into soft powder for garnishing on some cooking as the spice is nice . other spices at shops cost how much ££££££ ! may as well buy cheap bag of chips and well there it is
316867853_3189128794736524_6905778478742197451_n.jpg

fpitas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Is this another "effects of marijuana" thread? :)

Astoneroad

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Is this another "effects of marijuana" thread? :)
Lol... that's been on your mind ever since I was waxing poetic about the joys of legal cannabis. What the hell... Entropy is right around the corner... seize the day.. or Doritos... or both. :cool:

fpitas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Lol... that's been on your mind ever since I was waxing poetic about the joys of legal cannabis. What the hell... Entropy is right around the corner... seize the day.. or Doritos... or both. :cool:
And here I thought crunchy Cheetos were the thing.

Top Bottom