• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). Come here to have fun, be ready to be teased and not take online life too seriously. We now measure and review equipment for free! Click here for details.

test

test

• Total voters

Blumlein 88

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I like it best in multiple choice questions when the penultimate (next to last) choice is none of the above and the ultimate (final) choice is all of the above.

My brain explodes.
Pop.
I always thought those were incomplete. I was in favor of adding One of the Above. Then you have the option of two choices being correct and this one incorrect.

Blumlein 88

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
This sketch thread is silly, Thomas should close it down!

For you Monty Python fans out there...
I believe the word you are looking for is sacked. Everyone in this thread should be sacked by Thomas.

OP
RayDunzl

RayDunzl

Major Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
Thread Starter #43

Blumlein 88

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
can we vote by mail or is that too risky?
We'll never get a final count if we let people vote by mail. Then where would this end?

BillH

Forum Donor
Yes!
I cast my vote for the least liked answer!

Robin L

Major Contributor
I would have liked to have pressed this one now, but you took it away from me! This is just the sort blinkered philistine pig-ignorance I've come to expect from you non-creative garbage.... You sit there on your loathsome spotty behinds squeezing blackheads, not caring a tinker's cuss for the struggling artist. You excrement,... you whining hypocritical toadies with your colour TV sets and your Tony Jacklin golf clubs and your bleeding masonic secret handshakes. You wouldn't let me join, would you, you blackballing bastards. Well I wouldn't become a Freemason now if you went down on your lousy stinking knees and begged me.

raif71

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I'm gonna have to report all you here coz the topic is not appopriate :D

OP
RayDunzl

RayDunzl

Major Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
Thread Starter #49
I would have liked to have pressed this one now, but you took it away from me! This is just the sort blinkered philistine pig-ignorance I've come to expect from you non-creative garbage.... You sit there on your loathsome spotty behinds squeezing blackheads, not caring a tinker's cuss for the struggling artist. You excrement,... you whining hypocritical toadies with your colour TV sets and your Tony Jacklin golf clubs and your bleeding masonic secret handshakes. You wouldn't let me join, would you, you blackballing bastards. Well I wouldn't become a Freemason now if you went down on your lousy stinking knees and begged me.

Thank you for your interest in this Test.

Your displeasure has been noted by local Party officials.

A closed meeting was held, and a recommendation for a potential resolution has been forwarded to the Commissar.

Representatives from the Office of Civil Resolve will contact you soon.

Would you like to schedule an appointment now?

dumpster.gif

Robin L

Major Contributor
Thank you for your interest in this Test.

Your displeasure has been noted by local Party officials.

A closed meeting was held, and a recommendation for a potential resolution has been forwarded to the Commissar.

Representatives from the Office of Civil Resolve will contact you soon.

Would you like to schedule an appointment now?

View attachment 83146
I'm not very happy with the flash card section!

OP
RayDunzl

RayDunzl

Major Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
Thread Starter #51
You won't feel a thing.

I am undecided. Which choice is the hanging chad? Maybe I will just save up some more and await an upgraded poll. This one lacks some features that I look for in a poll, such as distinct choices.

When the Borg do get to Earth, I imagine their PR team will start a poll thread on ASR, with the instruction "Pick the True statement among the following", and all the options will be "Impedance is futile. You will be attenuated. And reset to factory defaults.". Or it may be the only option in the poll. Or perhaps, being the plugged-in pros that they are, they will give us distinct choices: (a) Impedance is futile, (b) You will be attenuated, (c) You will be reset to factory defaults, or (d) All of the above.

The more you drive to polling booths, the less intelligent you are.

Last edited:

Juhazi

Major Contributor
I smell somthin' weird here.
I'm confident of my preference, but hesitate to vote...

Blumlein 88

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I smell somthin' weird here.
I'm confident of my preference, but hesitate to vote...
Are you saying you think you smell a rat? Is it one of these rats?