• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Test and Measurement Procedures and Standards

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
We would both need to measure the same thing as BE718 and I plan to do.

Without it, it is very hard to correlate the results.

@amirm I meant bring this up before. For those who might like to corroborate measurements between us could you maybe ship a couple of the better performing low cost (low weight and small size) DACs around for each of us to measure and compare. We could have a special thread, and it might take a couple or three attempts before each of us works out getting the correct results. Those of us wanting this could cover shipping. Maybe get a list of a few who are interested and ship it around in a loop and back to you in the end. In time maybe some others can lower the burden of measurement you are under.

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
@amirm I meant bring this up before. For those who might like to corroborate measurements between us could you maybe ship a couple of the better performing low cost (low weight and small size) DACs around for each of us to measure and compare.
Sure. I have the Meridian DAC which BE718 sent me. I could measure that and then send it over if he is OK with it.

Top Bottom