• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Tedeschi Trucks Band

Rottmannash

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
OP
Rottmannash

Rottmannash

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Is that a disk or did you stream it from somewhere?
I streamed it from nugs.net. I paid for the entire run of concerts and they are live every Thursday night. I didn't buy them until yesterday so watched the 1st 2 sessions that are uploaded. The bad part is I didn't know I wouldn't have unlimited access to the streams-after one clicks on the stream/recording one has 48 hours to watch then your access is gone. The same thing happened to me when I paid to watch Joe Bonamassa live at the Ryman-that stream/recording unavailable to me after 48 hours-that must be some type of policy with these concerts. Don't tell anyone but I"m trying to figure out a way to record them before they're gone.

AdamG

Proving your point makes it “Science”.
Forum Donor
I streamed it from nugs.net. I paid for the entire run of concerts and they are live every Thursday night. I didn't buy them until yesterday so watched the 1st 2 sessions that are uploaded. The bad part is I didn't know I wouldn't have unlimited access to the streams-after one clicks on the stream/recording one has 48 hours to watch then your access is gone. The same thing happened to me when I paid to watch Joe Bonamassa live at the Ryman-that stream/recording unavailable to me after 48 hours-that must be some type of policy with these concerts. Don't tell anyone but I"m trying to figure out a way to record them before they're gone.

Thank you for the detailed reply.

OP
Rottmannash

Rottmannash

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
There are also short sections they uploaded to Youtube of each of the first 2 concerts that give you a taste. Truly epic if you like their music. I believe their Youtube channel is named "Swamp Family TV".
1614528296996.png
1614528296996.png

Top Bottom