• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Technomad Noho C---anyone have hands on experience with these?

Robin L

Master Contributor
My stepson performs music locally, playing keyboard-based dance music requiring a PA. He just acquired the Technomad Noho C set of speakers, definitely intended to play loud and apparently very efficient. The specs I can find indicate 96 db out with 1 watt, maximum output of 118db, that with 400 watts of 8 ohm power. He's using this indoors, probably wouldn't be able to play at 118 db even if he wanted to. And I've seen almost all speakers claiming high efficiency to fall short of the mark. I'm thinking of 100 watts for a venue the size of a High School basketball court should do it.

Anybody here use these speakers? Anything I should know about these, any quirks, trouble spots, the level of power required if one does not intend to make ears bleed, etc.? What power amplifiers are suitable for these speakers?

technomad-nohoci_l__27677.1562193851.jpg

Top Bottom