• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Teaching Maxwell Equations using Sex!!!

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Well, that is what it is. This is from the same channel as the last video on fourier transforms but this time teaching Maxwell equations. The kicker is 3-D generated gaming like girls playing a role.

As with the fourier transform, the key messages here of how electric and magnetic fields are created from charged particles (EMI) is very important but somehow hard to learn if you keep staring at the animated characters. :)

Don Hills

Addicted to Fun and Learning
My daughter thanks you, Amir. She has been grappling with many of the topics covered in this guy's videos over the last year (she's just completed the first year of an Astronomy degree).

BostonJack

Editor
haaahaahaa,

Hilarious. the "why can't I understand the lectures" book for Electro Magnetics was; "div, grad, curl and all that stuff"
back at MIT in the 70's. Very similar in spirit.

Quote from my Dad (a Physics PhD turned antenna designer, in the 60's): "I learned Maxwell's Equations in grad school and I've been doing pretty much whatever the fuck I want to since".

seriously, made my afternoon.

Jack

p.s. this thread is going xkcd

Top Bottom