• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Talk about my recent use of IEM

Let me share my iems uesd usually including Tangzu WanEr, KZ linglong, CCA CXS, Moondrop chu and 7Hz zero before I often listen by Moondrop chu. They sounded nice but noise was obvious and lacked of bass. However, it was unimaginable that they were gone just used and less than half of year. Yep, I cannot stand that, how the quality is bad! Although they're so cheap but man I don't want to buy rubbish though they’re blow $20. The full metal iems are into my taste, and which are the earphones you guys use the most?

IAtaman

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
You had a number of IEMs, such as Wan'eer, 7Hz Zero, CCA CXS, Chu etc. Your favourite was Chu. However it broke down after 6 months. Now you are only interested in metal shell IEMs and are asking for recommendations. Is that correct?

OP
JermarioAnderson
You had a number of IEMs, such as Wan'eer, 7Hz Zero, CCA CXS, Chu etc. Your favourite was Chu. However it broke down after 6 months. Now you are only interested in metal shell IEMs and are asking for recommendations. Is that correct?
Yes, any recommendations?

mrbungle

Yes, any recommendations?
Moondrop Kato? FiiO and Dunu have a relatively wide selection across different price points. Tin HiFi T4. S12Pro. So many options.

markanini

Major Contributor
Moondrop Lan has the metal shells in the shape the Chu. I recommend the Lan.

Top Bottom