• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

T.H.E. Show 2022

FishInLA

T.H.E. Show has announced their Southern California dates for 2022: June 10 - 12, returning to Long Beach (where they held the 2021 show).

I have always enjoyed T.H.E. Show from back in the days when it was always in Newport Beach (or Irvine but near enough to get away with calling it Newport), and am glad to see that after a few rocky years, and some competition from the nascent Los Angeles Audio Show, it seems to be gathering momentum. Looks like they are also expanding to put on a companion event in Denver in the fall.

OP
F

FishInLA

Good to see. I hope they get good participation on the vendor front.
The 2021 edition was a little thin on the vendor front, but I think that was understandable given the pandemic situation. Hopefully 2022 will be stronger.

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
I tried to find their exhibitor list and it was surprisingly hard. I eventually found a list and was disappointed how sparse it was as for as major companies. So didn't seem worth my while to come. Years ago I attend the LA audio show and that one was excellent.

pseudoid

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
EvenBrite Events seem to have a strangle-hold on relevant info for their sponsored shows [<imho]
I apologize for not providing the following link and info earlier:
202305_2023THEshowExhibors2.jpg

:facepalm:

pseudoid

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
2023/05/30 >> Exhibitors List is now expanded to 2 pages.
Updated Exhibitor List
Seminar List
Entertainment Schedule including kick off party, concert, and
Launch of our new record label
Launch of our new FM radio show

202306_ThatAndrewJones.jpg

Teaser?

DSJR

Major Contributor
Nothing like that kind of potential audience over here. The most you get are a collection of aged hippies shuffling about with a handful of fifty odd year olds in tow (their sons checking out Dad's investment in audio?) So many names there we've never heard of (will they last in this climate?)..

pseudoid

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Nothing like that kind of potential audience over here. The most you get are a collection of aged hippies shuffling about with a handful of fifty odd year olds in tow (their sons checking out Dad's investment in audio?) So many names there we've never heard of (will they last in this climate?)..
LoL,
T.H.E. Show was never expected to reach Indy500 potential fan-base.
This locale (Orange County, CA) has a good wealth-base and above-average income/education.
All can't be just geezers, as even renters are able afford $3k+/mo for rentals and fancy EVs.

:confused:I count well over a few dozen manufacturers we all know.

pseudoid

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
T.H.E. Show SoCal 2024
Join us for North America's longest running HiFi audio trade show, T.H.E. Show, now in its 28th year.
When: Jun 07, 2024, 12:00 PM PDT – Jun 09, 2024, 5:00 PM PDT
Where: 3050 Bristol St, Costa Mesa, CA 92626, USA
Get your Early Bird Tickets now for June 7-9, 2024 at the Hilton Orange County Costa Mesa, CA!
Head over to theshownow.com and get your tickets while they are still deeply discounted.
With a VIP ticket, you will receive:
* A single person three-day pass
* Special VIP check-in line (faster check-in!)
* Special VIP swag
* A welcome beverage upon entry
* Special VIP early access to T.H.E. Show on Friday, June 7th from 10am

OP
F

FishInLA

T.H.E. Show SoCal 2024
Join us for North America's longest running HiFi audio trade show, T.H.E. Show, now in its 28th year.
When: Jun 07, 2024, 12:00 PM PDT – Jun 09, 2024, 5:00 PM PDT
Where: 3050 Bristol St, Costa Mesa, CA 92626, USA
Get your Early Bird Tickets now for June 7-9, 2024 at the Hilton Orange County Costa Mesa, CA!
Head over to theshownow.com and get your tickets while they are still deeply discounted.
With a VIP ticket, you will receive:
* A single person three-day pass
* Special VIP check-in line (faster check-in!)
* Special VIP swag
* A welcome beverage upon entry
* Special VIP early access to T.H.E. Show on Friday, June 7th from 10am

Thanks for posting. I am planning to attend, so if any ASR peeps want to meet up give a shout.

OP
F

FishInLA

Cross-posting from the LA Audio Show thread:

The LA Audio Show is returning, with a January 2025 date pinned: https://www.chestergroup.org/the-los-angeles-audio-show-2025/24

Looks like a joint venture between the LA/OC Audio Society and the Chester Group, who have staged other audio shows.

The most interesting detail is their announced hotel is exactly the same venue as that used by T.H.E. Show last year and for their 2024 installment this June. I don't think there's a strong need for two similar shows 6 months apart; I guess time will tell if manufacturers and the press start gravitating to one or the other.

Top Bottom