• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

nickdino

Hi everyone, i have the swissonic x8, 3-way studio monitors from thomann musicstore, they were 530 euro for a pair. I’m also considering adding a subwoofer later.
I’m wondering if i could get something better for this price level, but there isn’t alot of info or tests on these. Could anyone share their experience? Where do you rank these as monitors?

thewas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Their measurements don't look bad, would be interesting to compare them against their direct competitors Kali IN-8 v2 and KRK RP10-3 G4.

Ze Frog

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Hi everyone, i have the swissonic x8, 3-way studio monitors from thomann musicstore, they were 530 euro for a pair. I’m also considering adding a subwoofer later.
I’m wondering if i could get something better for this price level, but there isn’t alot of info or tests on these. Could anyone share their experience? Where do you rank these as monitors?

How are you getting on with these?
Certainly very impressive looking and on paper for a modest outlay. I'd be half tempted to buy a pair as emergency stand by's in case they were ever needed. It's pretty amazing to think they can be the price they are.

Top Bottom