• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Supersonic Stabilizer?

Roasty

I came across this Supersonic Stabilizer on Herbie's Audio Lab and got curious. anyone here using this? or anyone have any comments on such items?

https://herbiesaudiolab.com/collections/component-isolation/products/supersonic-stabilizer

stabilizer_6_900x.jpg

I have some of their Fat Dots under my speakers and think they do the job. their stuff is decently priced. was thinking of trying their tenderfoots or baby booties and saw the stabiliser and some favourable reviews.

PaulD

Were the reviews doing double-blind tests that were level matched? Anything else is just confirmation biased. Does the manufacturer offer any science with independently confirmable measurable evidence? If not, I'd save the money. I saw no measurements on the linked site...

Audioagnostic

I would buy as many as you can afford, put them on the air vents of your equipment to keep the electrons in, and observe the expanding soundstage.

NTK

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Just for fun, I ran some simple OpenModelica simulations by modeling the speaker feets with springs and dashpot dampers (lateral and vertical). The animations were simulated with totally contrived parameters to show the vibration motion. The top one simulates a woofer on top floor stander and bottom is bottom woofer.

woofer-top.gif

woofer-bottom.gif

Attachments

• Speaker Model - Modelica Connection Diagram.png
    Speaker Model - Modelica Connection Diagram.png
    28.4 KB · Views: 101

A800

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Humour section?

Reactions: Tks
Top Bottom