• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Suggestions for Throw-away Low Impedance IEMs

Thanks a bunch. That is a well done site! We like people/companies that are into budget products. :D

I went ahead and ordered the memt X5.

Sometimes the owner of the site will post about deals he has with AliExpress sellers on his Facebook page. He posts a promo code and you get a discount and he gets money to run the site.

The TIMMKOO C630 are a favourite over at audio budget, and those ones are still available. Haven't tried them myself but if they are as close to the yersens as he says they are, they seem pretty great.

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
The TIMMKOO C630 are a favourite over at audio budget, and those ones are still available. Haven't tried them myself but if they are as close to the yersens as he says they are, they seem pretty great.
I was going to order them but since you didn't mention them, I ordered the other set! :)

Loathecliff

If I may muscle into an old, but on topic thread.
With the TIMKOO C360 NLA, what is/are the current favourite bargain iem flavours?
(UK availability preferred).

Top Bottom