• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

suggestion: button to show pictures in a thread

MCH

Major Contributor
well, the title is self explanatory. We have a text search function, but when you are looking for a picture someone posted.... It would be nice to have a button "show pictures in this thread" that gives you something like this that you can scroll until you find what you are looking for:

1671733863044.png

well, you get an idea. If it already exists, please dont kill me :)

staticV3

Master Contributor
A thread gallery should be possible considering head-fi has one and uses the same platform as ASR:
Screenshot 2022-12-22 at 20.08.48.png

This would be nice for e.g. quickly finding Amir's measurement addenda to one of his reviews:
Screenshot 2022-12-22 at 19.49.02.png

And this one I'd also appreciate. Often times I'm looking for a graph that I know I posted somewhere on ASR, but don't know where exactly:
Screenshot 2022-12-22 at 20.06.44.png

Reactions: MCH

NiagaraPete

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
well, the title is self explanatory. We have a text search function, but when you are looking for a picture someone posted.... It would be nice to have a button "show pictures in this thread" that gives you something like this that you can scroll until you find what you are looking for:

View attachment 251750
well, you get an idea. If it already exists, please dont kill me :)
There is a setting that allows all images in a thread to show all in the light box.

NiagaraPete

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

Roland68

Major Contributor
There is a setting that allows all images in a thread to show all in the light box.
Is there a trick to this setting?
For me, only the pictures of this one message are displayed, not from the whole thread.
Some images won't open at all.

It would be really useful to be able to display all images from a thread.

NiagaraPete

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Is there a trick to this setting?
For me, only the pictures of this one message are displayed, not from the whole thread.
Some images won't open at all.

It would be really useful to be able to display all images from a thread.
Yes, it’s set by the board administrator.

Top Bottom