• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Studio headphones guide by sonarworks

solderdude

Grand Contributor
There isn't a single page without at least one mistake of some sort :rolleyes:

I am no expert in the English language (not native English speaking) so thought I would check this remark out.

page 1: seems O.K.
page 2: Where do your sounds live on the frequency graph? (live ?)
page 3: Known for more than half a century ... (should have stated: Now for more than half a century ?)
page 4: what makes good studio headphones ... ? (what ? who ? ... What makes studio headphones good ?)
page 5: So you hear music like it is and interact with the mix precisely where it's needed
page 6: So details don't get mushed
page 7: seems O.K.
page 8: All cables break... (Do they I have many headphones with cables that did not break (yet)... All cables CAN break)
page 9: lest they break when you most need them ... (When do you need them MOST ? all the other times you need them they don't break ?)
page 10: Your headphone output is too hissy (Will amping them make the output less hissy or amplify the hiss ?)
page 12: In this case the Schiit Audio Modi 3 is a nice choice as it has enough power for just about every can out there (this is a DAC with line-out only and doesn't have a headphone out)

Looks confirmed... ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom