• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Streamer DAC/AMP help

XmxT

Hey,
So I’m just trying to figure out a top notch sound setup. I currently have the GoXLR and Shure SM7B. I have HD 800 S on the way as well. I want to be able to have amazing sound quality for the competitive games I play as well as have a good crisp voice for my stream.

I have a Cloudfilter and Schiit Heresy on the way as well but I want to just see recommendations for me to look into.

I was also recommended to upgrade the Schiit Heresy and get the RME ADI 2 or Pro and then bypass the GoXLR Dac to use the RME ADI one.

Also I haven’t checked it out for myself but the reason I got the Cloudfilter was to get rid of the small background noise when recording, if there is a better one that I should know about, let me know.

Anything to make my stream/sound/voice better just post it.

Thanks!

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
I've been wanting for a piezo throat mic. That would be cool for online gaming.

Trell

Major Contributor
I've been wanting for a piezo throat mic. That would be cool for online gaming.

Nah, this is far better. Just ask Morpheus.

1670689401299.png

Top Bottom