• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Stereophile Reviews Dutch & Dutch 8C

Kvalsvoll

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Audio Company
Too difficult to do it right. And the benefit is perhaps not that great in every room.

Controlled radiation down to where the bass-system takes over shows significant improvements in different rooms and placements. Response is more predictable and similar. This gives a much better consistency of tonal balance between different rooms, and improves clarity in lower midrange.

Yes, it is more difficult to design, but then you only do the engineering once, to be able to make many loudspeakers. This is the future of loudspeaker design, we will see more speakers like this. This is one way to reduce some of the drawbacks with small speakers, and since small speakers are easier to sell and produce and distribute, such solutions will be favored.

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
I didn't see the commercial, but he is probably looking damned good for 88.
Yea well I should talk anyhow.
I'm not exactly a Blake Shelton either. LOL

Top Bottom