• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Stereo.net.au moderator has a dig at Amir

lemnoc

What’s the moderator’s qualifications?

Just an unqualified bootlacer I believe.

The issue I think people are missing is that you could not hold that bettypoop dude to account on that forum because the owner of that forum would soon censor it in bettpoop's favour nor would he ever show his face on this forum :(

cheers

Phorize

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
It always amuses me when people without credentials have a go at people with them.

https://www.stereo.net.au/forums/to...or-diy-quackery/?tab=comments#comment-4736563

This is a great example from one of the least respected hifi websites currently doing the rounds. Forum members way in on Amirs measurements. Clowns with no qualifications questioning Amirs credentials.

The quote below is from one of stereo.net.au moderators bettyboop (Betty Poop) who is known for his bias towards Elektra amplifiers over those of paying sponsors. The owner of steroenet lets this happen. Now he targets Amir, this guy has zero qualifications to comment on anything.

Stereo.net.au reviews consist of manufacture blurbs, no measurements as they posses no equipment to do measurements and always find a favourable word to say about the paying sponsors products. Even one of the reviewers, Peter Familiari, his son Nicholas works for Carlton Audio Visual, who are a sponsor of stereo.net.au and any of their products always receive rave reviews. All this from a website (brand) who wouldn't know where the on switch is for a signal generator. If you don't pay them any sponsorship money your post gets deleted. If you do pay money and your product stuffs up (Insert Holton Audio here) your post gets closed off or deleted leaving you no recourse for action. A website full of bias if there ever was one.

And they have the Gaul to have a go at some one with technical qualifications.

As someone pointed out me on another post where I slammed stereo.net.au, they are a joke looking for a punchline. I feel vindicated now.
Meh

AudioJester

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
There are loads of subjectivist forums. Do we really need to have a running commentry on them? Who cares about uninformed comments by randoms, why waste energy on this.

I think there are members using this forum for personal grievances with the owners of stereonet, you only have to look at posting history.

Top Bottom