• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

STEREO HEADPHONE LISTENING EXPERIMENT

digbyphonic

JULY 3rd 2021

hello,
i would appreciate it if you could please take part in a headphone listening experiment for my University dissertation.
you'll need a pair of headphones or earphones connected to a device running a web browser. (laptop, computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.)

it will usually take 15 - 20 minutes total.

six participants will be chosen at random to receive a £25 gift voucher.

it is not a test, listening preferences are all that's required, there are no wrong answers.

click the link to participate, allowing time for the audio to load, indicated by the rotating disk :
https://digbyphonic.com/webMUSHRA/?config=20210701_UD.yaml

feel free to forward this invite to anybody who may be interested, it would be appreciated by all, and will help toward a successful outcome.

thank you kindly
best wishes

jonathan digby
University of Derby

Somafunk

Major Contributor
Completed,

OP
D

digbyphonic

Just as a friendly advice, you might get a higher participation in places like this if you share more insights like about the research objectives and methods.

in this case it would bias the results.

happy to share hypothesis, findings (null or otherwise), after the experiment and report is finished.

OP
D

digbyphonic

clicking next on the 3rd page crashes my browser with 100% CPU usage.
-linux
-brave browser

is it possibe for you to try Chrome / Safari / Firefox / Explorer on a WINDOWS or OS X machine?
it also works on a smartphone or tablet.
as far as i know all these options should work.

this doesn't fix your specific problem but it's a solution i can offer.

thank you for letting me know, i'm sorry for the inconvenience.
i will pass this along to Audiolabs, the folks who create and maintain webMUSHRA code.

Top Bottom