• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Stereo amplifier up to 1500 euros / USD with high pass filters and...

alaios

Hi all,
pretty long title. Looking for recommendations up to 1500 usd/euros for amplifiers that have configurable high pass filters to relax a bit my mains
and have a nice matching cd device (aesthetics matter). Also all in one devices with a cd that go up to 2500 euros are fine as long as they have configurable high pass filters.
Regards,
Alex

mike70

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I remember the Parasound brand usually have hi / lo pass filters in their integrated/power amps.

digitalfrost

Major Contributor
It might be easier/simpler to buy a 5.1/7.1 receiver for this, or do the filtering on line level. https://www.minidsp.com/products/minidsp-in-a-box/minidsp-2x4-hd something like this + dedicated power amplifiers or an integrated that has pre-out + main-in where you can interleave the minidsp.

Otherwise, nice list here:

Last edited:

RosalieTheDog

I think the upcoming Yamaha R-N800a and 1000a do that, but someone with knowledge of YPAO RSC should confirm.

Top Bottom