• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Starke Sound:

TitaniumTroy

Anybody heard of these guy, if so any good? While their enclosure's look pretty conventional it looks like they use top of the line drivers, with not too much mark up. But what do I know.
http://www.starkesound.com/about-us.html

“Bigger” Sound
Starke Sound™ speakers are designed and calibrated to produce a greater output that possesses a deeper bass with no distortion. The result is a "bigger" sounding speaker housed in a comparatively sized envelope.

State of the Art Technology
Our speakers utilize a patented Linear Magnetic Field Driver Technology™ specifically designed to increase range while minimizing distortion. Our unique beryllium tweeters have the ability to handle high frequencies with amazing detail. In addition, our carbon fiber reinforced thermoplastic (CFRTP) cones provide strength and rigidity which minimizes structural deflection and maintains the subtle acoustic variations for which our speakers are known for.

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Thry did a great job with that iron suit, looks like they are more architectural orientated?
Keith.

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
As it turns out, I spent half our with them at CEDIA. Here are the pictures:

093A2635.jpg

093A2634.jpg
093A2633.jpg

It has been a while so I don't have a lot of specific information to share. The setup was not proper for that show also. They played multi-channel video and none of the classic "audiophile recordings" one comes to hear at the show. The people behind it were very friendly and open to suggestions. I touched the integrated mount for the tweeter/midrange and it was vibrating like crazy. I told them that and they said they would look at it.

Overall in that show setting, I did not think there was anything distinguishing them from one of many other speakers.

Top Bottom