• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Starke Sound Fiera4

Mrdead

So I got a Fiera4 in for review recently. I took it over to a buddies house who has measurement instruments and is using the Dscope Series 3. Not as expensive as Amir's incredible setup, but I had to do what I could with the resources I have. We measured it at 8 ohms and it produced what the company claimed. 130 watts at 1%thd (which 1% may not be as attractive as some may like, but is still considered inaudible). Overall the unit played well and my friend, who is a very discerning audiophile agreed that it sounded pleasant for a Class D amp. He's mainly into tubes so this, to me, was a compliment. I have read everything about the AD4 which I never got to test myself, however it seems the company has made huge strides to fix whatever issues were presented in the past. Soundstage has also provided measurements, which is a very reputable online publication, and it actually measured better than mine did. So it's safe to say this is a good amp. Here is the link to the Sound Stage measurements https://www.soundstagenetwork.com/i...ts&catid=97:amplifier-measurements&Itemid=154

Hope you all have a great day!

Nexus99

The Fiera4 and Fiera8 are on great sales now for the holidays. The subs are on bogo too. Killer!

Top Bottom