• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Star Wars: Andor (TV)

JSmith

Master Contributor
Andor_Digital_KeyArt_full-size.jpg

Lucasfilm's new "rousing spy thriller" takes place around five years before the events of 2016's Rogue One, which followed a group of rebels mission to steal plans of the Death Star, allowing the Rebel Alliance to destroy it in A New Hope.

Here's everything we know about the 12-part series from Rogue One director Tony Gilroy...

JSmith

ryanosaur

Major Contributor
Exciting for certain. The trailer looks movie grade. I hope they don't c0ck this series up. It's past time for the amateur hour gimmicks to cease and for the showrunners to start making some worthwhile chapters to add to the Star Wars universe.
Kenobi wasn't perfect but it was a good start.
Mando S3 comes 2/2023, and sometime after that, Ahsoka should drop.

Jbrunwa

I thought Madalorian was very well done, including the extensive Jon Favreau involvement, the directors, and the extras with director’s interviews. I especially enjoyed the music composition of Ludwig Goransson, including all the character-specific themes and variations throughout the series. I was less impressed with Boba Fett, and even less with ObI-wan. I hope Andor is better.

voodooless

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
This will be a KK show, so don’t hold your breath…

dartinbout

I liked Rouge One probably best of the latest Star Wars movies. Looking forward to Andor, would have liked Ludwig Göransson as composer hough.
I hope this is for a line of cosmetics.

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor

andrewjohn007

Forum Donor
StarWars Haters
This is just TOO disrespectful.
If I was a mod I'd ban the bunch of ya. :p
To the contrary, I suspect many of us loved Star Wars, hence the disappointment in the direction KK took the franchise…

DWPress

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
I was 9 years old when Star Wars came out and finally screened in our town so I've been along for the ride and a fan all along.

Now, I have a 10 year old son. Watching it all play out in his mind, drawings, lego creations, etc makes me forgive a lot of the overt tripe and marketing since he's got a savvy dad to guide him. Yes, he has all of my old Star Wars toys too.

Looking forward to this one though - Rogue One has been the best of the Disney offerings.

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
Eh, ok.
It's only movie entertainment.
I've had fun with all.

Now music, there's something to be serious about. ;)

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
And I'm getting up at 4:30a PDT!
None for me until tomorrow night. :(

(I'm a swimmer... it's a sickness... ;) )
Do a few laps for my please.

Top Bottom