• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Stacking.. who goes on top?

aoaaron

I have an atom and a D30. I've stacked the atom on top of the D30 because I like easy accessibility to the volume knob. Is this the right way or am I better off stacking the D30 on top of the Atom?

Krunok

Major Contributor
I have an atom and a D30. I've stacked the atom on top of the D30 because I like easy accessibility to the volume knob. Is this the right way or am I better off stacking the D30 on top of the Atom?

But of course, the only right thing to do is to exchange them on top every month or so. :D

daftcombo

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
It depends. In which hemisphere do you live?

As for me, my Atom is above my CD player.

gvl

Major Contributor
There's no hard rule and may take some experimentation, as long as both enjoy it it's all good.

bravomail

Addicted to Fun and Learning
amp goes on top as it is likely to get hot. Plus some DACs don't like to be heated by underneath devices, due to poor soldering. JDS Atom always comes on top! In reviews!

Top Bottom