• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Spotify Offering Lossless: Confirmed

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
Haven't used mine lately. I normally connnect from the PC app, pick what I want to hear and tell it to use Connect to my pre/pro.
I'll try tonight . My favorite thing about Spotify, they have a Linux build for their app, no one else does. :mad:

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
Anybody has the Spotify Connect issue these days? It always gets termination when I ask google to play Spotify music. But when I play the local Spotify songs which are downloaded by the Audkit Spotify audio downloader, the problem goes away. I feel confused now.
Just started it thru the PC as usual. I point it at the Marantz, the Marantz turned on, changed to Spotify Connect input and is planing perfectly. Sorry I don't have that Google VOIP gadget you do.

meixlerlewis

Yes, to avoid the Spotify Connect issue, John's method is great. I usually use Allavsoft to download the Spotify music offline to MP3 and then play them anywhere and anytime even without internet connection.

Top Bottom