• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Spirits, what you drinking...

ryanosaur

Major Contributor
I think my next two purchases will be toward making Corpse Reviver #2 and Ultima Parabla... so Cochi Americano for the CR and a good Mezcal for the UP. I have all the other ingredients on hand...
Though I do need to pick up more Cointreau... ;)

I have some Scrappy's Grapefruit Bitters on the way, too... picked up their Aromatic Bitters last week (very spice forward... made Old Fashioneds with Bulleit Rye and it tasted like those Brach's Spice Drops from when I was a kid... all cinnamon and clove... had to cut way back on the Simple Syrup too, something like a scant 1/2oz to a generous 2.5 oz of Rye).

bkdc

Forum Donor
B0C89CA5-B054-4373-943E-C9EE5B538DC1.jpeg

Been looking forward to this for a while. No additives.

ryanosaur

Major Contributor
Back on some Hemingway Daquiris...

2oz Plantation 3*** Rum
.75oz Lime Juice
.5oz Luxardo
.5oz Grapefruit Juice
2 dash Scrappy's Grapefruit Bitters (House experiment ;) )

Shaken, Up, Lime wheel

*edit: 3 dash Scrappy's G-fruit Bitters, small pinch of kosher salt... This helps bring the cocktail into balance for me, without needing to add sugar

IMG_0240.jpg

Last edited:

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
I'm slurping rye and tasting sambuca when Ima bored and want something sweet.
11834_m_v2.jpg

Peterinvan

I am mostly off all alcohol on doctors orders.
I believe that vaping "Medical Mary" leaf is much more enjoyable, and next morning you don't have a hangover.
A little goes a long way, so it's cheaper too (here in Canada).
You may not have Golden Ears, but it gives you at least "gold plated" ears :)

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
I am mostly off all alcohol on doctors orders.
I believe that vaping "Medical Mary" leaf is much more enjoyable, and next morning you don't have a hangover.
A little goes a long way, so it's cheaper too (here in Canada).
You may not have Golden Ears, but it gives you at least "gold plated" ears :)
It makes music so much more enjoyable and chat here at ASR is more involving too when smoking some flower. I mostly smoke 40% to 45% THC hash from a waterpipe and that does it for me. With hash I smoke less, less oils and tar to clean up and the screens don't get gunked up like with high THC flower. :D

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
What is THC classified as? Depressant, hallucinatory, etc?
My doctor told me it is a depressant.
Weed can be classified as a depressant, stimulant, or hallucinogen, according to the University of Maryland.

DonDish

Weed can be classified as a depressant, stimulant, or hallucinogen, according to the University of Maryland.
Sensory enhancer?

DMill

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Depends on the strain per the effects. Sativa strains are claimed to be stimulating and enhance creativity. An “up” high.

Top Bottom