• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Spirits, what you drinking...

Ilkless

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
No, but the hand holding it sure was.

1600796602049.png

Nightcap. Pristine, non-drunk stock photo.

L5730

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Supermarket spiced rum, supermarket fiery ginger beer and Pepsi, with plenty of ice.
I've tried that Pepsi Max with Ginger and do not like it. I find Pepsi Max overly sweet tasting anyway.

After a few of these, even a wax cylinder probably sounds good :)

Alexanderc

Forum Donor
I’m picking up a bottle of Highland Park 12 year tomorrow. I haven’t had it for many months so I’ll be posting here again soon.

escape2

Just finished a bottle of this. Time to restock. Open to suggestions...

L7crC42l.jpg

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
I’m picking up a bottle of Highland Park 12 year tomorrow. I haven’t had it for many months so I’ll be posting here again soon.
To my knowledge I have never tried top shelf Scottish scotch whiskey. I always gravitate to Canadian brands. I like to support the local distillers. I can definitely appreciate the differences in them. One of these days I will deviate and buy a top shelf Scottish scotch. :D

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Another Canadian product. J. P. Wisers makes a nice 12 year old whiskey that is very reasonably priced too. The age of the product varies between I think 4(I'm a little foggy on the lower number but it rings bells.) and 35 years. I've bought some bottles of the 12 year and it was delicious and very smooth. Really hits the spot.
https://www.jpwisers.com/ca/

Laserjock

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
98C1CBCE-6494-4C0D-B7CB-4AC8AA544955.jpeg

Scored some more Weller 12 Year and the wifey wanted to try Longbranch “Mathew McConaughey”
The Codigo is supposed to be a good “sipping” tequila (Father’s Day gift)

Chris

Alexanderc

Forum Donor
As promised—I’ve just opened my new bottle of the Highland Park. Good stuff.

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor

TLEDDY

Forum Donor
I polished off 3 bottles of Alberta Premium Rye and some Crown Royal whiskey in the past month. Just never posted because I've posted those products already. :D

Damn, Doodski... how do you have the wherewithal to listen to the great music you post and generate the studied comments?

I worship at your feet!!!

Top Bottom