• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Speaking German? Can you help me with this audio review?!

BjornHall

Hi!
Vacuuming internet for reviews of the Pro-ject DS2 series.
Found out that Damir Franc made a review of some of them. Unfortunately they are in German. Would be greatful if someone could write a short summary on what he is saying about them. He do seem to think they are good though :)
Link to video:

Zoomer

16:35 there is "something" he likes better about this stuff than other stuff.
This sums up quite nicely the info value of this review.

OP
B

BjornHall

Haha, well. I could tell some stuff as well, but thanks for the effort :)

seyl3r

Forum Donor
Youtube offers captions with translation in different languages, so if you want to have all the details, this might be an option for you.

OP
B

BjornHall

Youtube offers captions with translation in different languages, so if you want to have all the details, this might be an option for you.
Only German was an option when I checked (on the YouTube iOS app) I’ll check with the browser as well.

mermayer

This is not a "serious" review (like Amir), this is only "geschwubbel" from a man who earns his money with it.

Aerith Gainsborough

Addicted to Fun and Learning
This is not a "serious" review (like Amir), this is only "geschwubbel" from a man who earns his money with it.
Confirmed. A lot of words to say ... well pretty much nothing.
Quickly clicked through it. Not much relevant info, most of it is "I feel I heard this and that" blah.

Still at least he said that the supposedly special sauce power supply wasn't worth the investment to him though he did try to mitigate it with the usual "it may matter to you", hence plunging the watcher back into the confusion area.

OP
B

BjornHall

Confirmed. A lot of words to say ... well pretty much nothing.
Quickly clicked through it. Not much relevant info, most of it is "I feel I heard this and that" blah.

Still at least he said that the supposedly special sauce power supply wasn't worth the investment to him though he did try to mitigate it with the usual "it may matter to you", hence plunging the watcher back into the confusion area.
Thanks!

D4nte85

yeah in relation to "other Pro-Ject stuff" not really of any worth whatsoever ;P

Top Bottom