• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Speaker recommendation

turon

Hey guys i just bought a Denon x3700h! and now im choosing between floorstanders. im gonna use it for 50/50 music and movies.

choices right now are the Revel F35, KEF Q750 and Dali Oberon 7. I think they are in the same price range.

Thank you.

Chrispy

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Which one did you like the best in listening? Or just trying to choose on measurement or price?

GXAlan

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Hey guys i just bought a Denon x3700h! and now im choosing between floorstanders. im gonna use it for 50/50 music and movies.

choices right now are the Revel F35, KEF Q750 and Dali Oberon 7. I think they are in the same price range.

Thank you.

Go for the one with the highest sensitivity.

Revel 90 dB
KEF 88 dB
Dali 88.5

Chrispy

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
no. i cant do that here in the philippines best i can do is audition in a store

Yeah I'm in the boonies but in the US where I can still do better via the internet dealers.....personally of your choices I'd go for Revel.

OP
T

turon

Yeah I'm in the boonies but in the US where I can still do better via the internet dealers.....personally of your choices I'd go for Revel.
nice got it thank you :)
you think F35 would be good plus a sub. than getting F36? thinking if the price increase is too much

Chrispy

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
nice got it thank you :)
you think F35 would be good plus a sub. than getting F36? thinking if the price increase is too much
I'd use a sub (more likely multiples) with either speaker, neither is capable of the bass I want.

Top Bottom