• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

speaker 2ch only

gopala33

i looking small speaker good for usage music only for 2 channel

my previous speaker using Logitech Z-5500 satellite speaker small

look like design same Logitech Z-5500 satellite speaker replace for Focal Sib Evo 2.0 speaker look like that
but nice Focal Sib Evo 2.0 similar Z-5500 satellite speaker

Which batter for Music Speaker 2 channel

Q Acoustics 3020i or Focal Sib Evo 2.0

i don't know how sound quality both

let say compare Q Acoustics 3020i VS Focal Sib Evo 2.0

which batter for Q Acoustics 3020i OR Focal Sib Evo 2.0

usage Music looking good midrange only sound balance

Helicopter

Major Contributor
Amir said he could only recommend the 3020i with EQ in his review. I would consider that.

Some measurements of the Sib Evo with subwoofer kit over here. It doesn't look very good.

Between these two, the 3020i looks better to me.

Not sure what else is available in your location.

I might keep looking. Loudspeaker data and preference ratings might be a good place to start. This includes dimensions, which might be useful. Seems like you are looking for something small.

OP
G

gopala33

Amir said he could only recommend the 3020i with EQ in his review. I would consider that.

Some measurements of the Sib Evo with subwoofer kit over here. It doesn't look very good.

Between these two, the 3020i looks better to me.

Not sure what else is available in your location.

I might keep looking. Loudspeaker data and preference ratings might be a good place to start. This includes dimensions, which might be useful. Seems like you are looking for something small.

i wont use with EQ because i don't like to use EQ

my existing Logitech small satellite 2 channel speaker only
logitech sub is death so cannot use so how i did use Logitech small satellite speaker was use Onkyo Amp for 2 channel only

that why i asking about which batter Q Acoustics 3020i OR Focal Sib Evo 2.0 for Midrange only
we don't need bigger bookshelf speaker

we have subwoofer is Kicker Comp 15inch 8ohm with Dayton SPA250 Amp

Zek

Major Contributor
You want to spend $ 2000- $ 3000 on an amplifier with those speakers ... are you kidding .... :oops:

Top Bottom