• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Spdif connection between ADC and amplifier

AlejandroM

Hello, my name is Alejandro, i'm from Italy and it's the first post a write in this forum.
I'm setting an audio system with a Beocreate card. I need to connect an ADC card TOSLINK output to the Beocreate TOSLINK input. The two ports are physically positioned face to face on the base board I'm mounting, with no space between. I'd like to link ADC output to Beocreate input with a male-to-male adapter, or something like that, instead of using a toslink cable. The problem is, it seems this kind of adapter does not exist. Could someone please suggest a solution to avoid the use of a cable? Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

mansr

Major Contributor
Something like this, perhaps: https://www.amazon.it/VCE-Pezzi-Adattatore-connettore-maschio/dp/B0714DQ8KY/
5192IPBZjlL._SX679_.jpg

Top Bottom