• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Sony has an "Audiophile" memory card

Xulonn

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Welcome to ASR, Marv. Great way to introduce yourself to this science-oriented audio community by posting that video.

It's a 4-year old video, but I really like it and the way it ties Sony's remarkable A/V technology history to their recent b.s. "audiophile memory card"

I hadn't seen Aussie Dave Jones' videos before, but he is truly on of the most entertaining techno-nerds I have seen on YouTube. I'll likely watch a few more.

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
I hadn't seen Aussie Dave Jones' videos before, but he is truly on of the most entertaining techno-nerds I have seen on YouTube. I'll likely watch a few more.
He is the king of electronic engineering video blogs. Quit his day job years ago in favor of this. Knows his stuff and does a very good job on production, sense of humor, etc. He also does a podcast with another guy which is great for listening while commuting/driving, called the Amp Hour. https://theamphour.com/

Dave's most anti-subjectivist audio came out long time ago:

Tks

Major Contributor
Seems like the culturally conscious/proud Japanese folks are slowly dying off.

Even at Nintendo the dude that ran the place for a while I recall when they released the WiiU, it decided to take a pay cut in recognition of how poorly the company represented itself under his helm.

Top Bottom