• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Songs that depict real events...Now also, playlist on Spotify

OP
DanielT

DanielT

Major Contributor

I must admit that it unfortunately fits me a little. However, my ex-wife was seven trips worse.
Mostly now knick-knack used Hifi. :)

Last edited:
OP
DanielT

DanielT

Major Contributor
How much do you wanna bet that this is based on a true story?

It is perhaps the question from a philosophical perspective, what is the reality

A true story, play Steely Dan on any crap stereo and make it sound good.:)

Attachments

• shot_2021-12-10_13-59-00 (1).png
    shot_2021-12-10_13-59-00 (1).png
    198.4 KB · Views: 69
  • shot_2021-12-10_13-59-55.png
    shot_2021-12-10_13-59-55.png
    171.6 KB · Views: 64

Robin L

Master Contributor
Only THE actor with the on screen persona most nearly resembling a Smithfield ham would have the effrontery to attempt this.
You do know the original?

Beck "borrowed" some of the visual language on his video for "Where it's At", starting around 2:20:

phoenixdogfan

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
You do know the original?

Beck "borrowed" some of the visual language on his video for "Where it's At", starting around 2:20:

Then again, he could have been appropriating the visual idiom of literally any generic lounge lizard given their numbers are legion.

Ordin Aryguy

While this song isn’t about a specific event, it is about the life events surrounding Maynard’s mother. Read up about the backstory and the song becomes so much more poignant.

Robin L

Master Contributor
She was a winner
That became the doggie's dinner

OP
DanielT

DanielT

Major Contributor
The Spotify list is now updated.

OT:
This is the reason why I really hope that Spotify now comes with lossless, as Spotify promised would come 2021.I'm tuned in to Spotify. I have tested (free trial) Qobuz, Amazon HD and Deezer HiFi but Spotify is the best, I think. That regarding create lists, layout, and so on...usability in general.:)

You who have not tested Spotify (is there anyone who has not?). Right now, in Sweden at least, three months free trial on Spotify Premium.

Last edited:
Top Bottom