• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). Come here to have fun, be ready to be teased and not take online life too seriously. We now measure and review equipment for free! Click here for details.

SONCOZ SGD1 Audio DAC Review

bequietjk

If ordering through amazon, currently, will color need to be specified with order purchase or will the black/grey option be available at a later time?

somebodyelse

Addicted to Fun and Learning
The U216 just adds some microprocessor cores and cost (think going from an i3 to an i5 in a PC) which are only of any use if you need more processing power. MQA decoding is one reason you might need more processing power, and Matrix moved up to the U216 when they added MQA. Doing signal processing for a headphone crossfeed mode might be another.

I don't think a NOS mode is possible with the ESS DAC chips, but I could be wrong.

All work has been delayed due to the coronavirus and we will produce new products on the premise of ensuring safety. At present, there is no accurate start time node.
God bless the beautiful world!
And Ben.....God Bless you for being who you you are!
It is a privilege to have you here with us, and in all seriousness, BE SAFE WITHWHATS GOING ON.
Beave

maty

Major Contributor
Top Bottom