• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SONCOZ Prospective New Year

Sophia Ann

Audio Company
Bonjour everyone :),

We have finished our Spring Festival holidays and been back to working. At the beginning of the new year, SONCOZ will continue to provide you with premium products and services. This year we have several new products coming soon. Thanks always for everyone's support and interest.

Wish you all the best in the new year.
Ann

lherrm

Any hint at when you'll tell us about new products ?

Tks

Major Contributor
Btw, the official site, doesn't seem HTTPS-ready, just HTTP (throws out a warning error on most modern browsers). Should be a simple fix contacting the web person responsible.

OP
Sophia Ann

Sophia Ann

Audio Company
Btw, the official site, doesn't seem HTTPS-ready, just HTTP (throws out a warning error on most modern browsers). Should be a simple fix contacting the web person responsible.
Thanks for your advice. At present, our Official Web will only show products. If customers gonna to buy them, just email me: [email protected] or send PM on ASR. Have a nice weekend...

OP
Sophia Ann

Sophia Ann

Audio Company
Hello everyone,

How is everything going now? Hope you all are well. It is really tough during this year and last year, but after more than half a year of hard work, SONCOZ finally launched Headphone Amplifiers. We SONCOZ appreciate our fans of products with great support. If you would like to experience our Headphone Amplifiers, welcome to place the order. For the time being, there are two alternatives for you to purchase:

1) Directly email me: [email protected] or PM to me on ASR. Remember to tell me your countries, because I need to work out the shipping fee.
2) Go to our dealers: I will tell you after they place the order.

From July 12th to August 12th, I will offer a $10 coupon to customers who purchase Headphone Amplifiers directly from me.
See you next Monday and have a wonderful weekend.

bogart

Forum Donor
Hi @Sophia Ann - the new headphone amp is very interesting and a nice design with preamplifier. I noticed on the outputs, analog is not spelled correctly as “anglog” in the product image. Hopefully it is not too late to make sure production is correct!

Top Bottom