• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SONCOZ NEW PRODUCTS: AMP/ Headphone Amplifiers are coming

Sophia Ann

Audio Company
Hello everyone,

How is everything going now? Hope you all are well. It is really tough during this year and last year, but after more than half a year of hard work, SONCOZ finally launched Headphone Amplifiers. We SONCOZ appreciate our fans of products with great support. If you would like to experience our Headphone Amplifiers, welcome to place the order. For the time being, there are two alternatives for you to purchase:

1) Directly email me: [email protected] or PM to me on ASR. Remember to tell me your countries, because I need to work out the shipping fee.
2) Go to our dealers: I will tell you after they place the order.

From July 12th to August 12th, I will offer a $10 coupon to customers who purchase Headphone Amplifiers directly from me.
See you next Monday and have a wonderful weekend.
SGA1x2-1.jpg

kazuo

They look amazing! I love the aesthetics.

I'll just wait for a measurements before putting an order for one, I hope they measure well!

AdamG

Proving your point makes it “Science”.
Forum Donor
@Sophia Ann, please post this in the Desperate Dealers Section of the forum. Thank you for your assistance and understanding.

Beershaun

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
The DAC measurements Are posted on their site and look impressive. I didn't see the Amp measurements though. Maybe the OP can share the graphs for the DAC, Preamp, and Amp on this thread. They sure are pretty pieces of hardware and if the Amp measured as well as the DAC they will give Topping some stuff competition.

OP
Sophia Ann

Sophia Ann

Audio Company
The DAC measurements Are posted on their site and look impressive. I didn't see the Amp measurements though. Maybe the OP can share the graphs for the DAC, Preamp, and Amp on this thread. They sure are pretty pieces of hardware and if the Amp measured as well as the DAC they will give Topping some stuff competition.
The measurements will come out soon...

FAST

Forum Donor
Any info available on the SGP1-poweramp?

OP
Sophia Ann

Sophia Ann

Audio Company
That would be great, and is there anything you might be able to share on the SGP1 power amplifier that was included in the schematics of the SGA1?
That would be great, and is there anything you might be able to share on the SGP1 power amplifier that was included in the schematics of the SGA1?
Thanks for your attention. Sorry, it can’t be shared at the moment, because it’s not perfect yet. Except for the appearance of the amplifier, we keep it not open to the customers at the moment.

Top Bottom