• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). Come here to have fun, be ready to be teased and not take online life too seriously. We now measure and review equipment for free! Click here for details.

sonarworks, dirac, acourate

Fitzcaraldo215

Major Contributor
Nope. But, I have extensively followed Acourate, Audiolense, etc. I think I know what their key features, advantages, disadvanges are. They are certainly, good, competent tools. It could well be, but not necessarily, that a more carefully tweaked setup using the more complex features of those might measure better and/or sound more pleasing. But, I am in no hurry to find out. Dirac sounds mighty good to me out of the box with no target curve modifications.

You can, of course, try it for free for 30 days. My hunch is you will get much further with it in that time than with more complex tools due to learning curve issues.

Olli

Patreon Donor
I get you point. I am also pretty impressed with DIrac already and hoping for even better bass integration with there new 2 .0 version coming this September.

However I am curious about the other solutions. Audiolense is even offering a 3 month refund if you do't like it. I will try that out later this year.

Top Bottom