• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Sonance DSP 2-150 Review (DSP Amplifier)

hyfynut

I can't quite tell. If you look at this section down further:

View attachment 149240

It seems to be one preset for both channels. You can name the channels differently in what you showed but I don't think that works for EQ. Maybe the owner knows.

Yes, you can measure each speaker and create a custom curve for each and give them unique names. You then assign the curve to each speaker respectively. In typical use scenerio though the need for seperate and different eq per speaker is a non issue.

diyhobby

I'd much rather get a Hypex FA252 and mount it into a wooden box. Not as pretty, but you'll get more power, better dsp, better audio performance and analogue inputs for half the cost.
In fact, I did exactly that (but with a rack case) with two FA123 for a lab amp for speaker testing:

gORqqgH.jpg

d01DFGk.jpg

I'm ready to get roasted by you guys on what I could've done better :p
I love the idea. the plate amp is a single plate so did you cut the top part and separate mounted to face front

Top Bottom