• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

[Solved] Attention Headphone users - I need help identifying these headphones.

mononoaware

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Photo is from ShenzhenAudio twitter. Post only names the DAC/Amp/Player and there are zero comments.

FAz43PbWQAA1eF3

PabloT

those are the T+A solitaire. I'm very curious about them since I haven't heard much from reputable sources.

OP
mononoaware

mononoaware

those are the T+A solitaire. I'm very curious about them since I haven't heard much from reputable sources.

Thank you very much. Changing title to “Solved”now.

Edit: Looks like it is the Solitaire P-SE model since that one comes in black.

Last edited:
OP
mononoaware

mononoaware

A quote from a title on their website:

Actually we’re Scientists …​

Maybe they can send one in to be measured ?

PabloT

A quote from a title on their website:

Actually we’re Scientists …​

Maybe they can send one in to be measured ?
Perhaps, If someone in the community has one. Most of the T+A products I've seen reviewed measure pretty well, so I would think their headphones would be quite good. That being said making a solid pair of headphones is not trivial and a different ballgame, and I'm highly sceptical of headphones that expensive, so I wouldn't be surprised if they suck either.

OP
mononoaware

mononoaware

Perhaps, If someone in the community has one. Most of the T+A products I've seen reviewed measure pretty well, so I would think their headphones would be quite good. That being said making a solid pair of headphones is not trivial and a different ballgame, and I'm highly sceptical of headphones that expensive, so I wouldn't be surprised if they suck either.
The price remains unknown to me… and usually that means it is too expensive to consider.

Makes sense though for ShenzhenAudio to include it in their product images: implying the Solitaire is a suitable pairing to their own products.

Top Bottom