• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD

Spkrdctr

Major Contributor
I have a pair of Martin Logan speakers that are the entry level Electromotion ESL speakers. They sell new for $2400 at Best Buy. These are like new and I mean like NEW! I will take $1200 for them. This allows anyone to try a pair of Martin Logan speakers and enjoy them. Local pick up is all I can offer at this time as I don't know how to safely ship these across the country. They are three years old and have rarely been used. Due to my getting older and moving, I have to sell. If you are interested and live near me (Clearwater Florida) lets talk. Any ASR member would get a fantastic, crazy good deal. I might even come down in price!

PRICE DROP They are now $1000 and I will throw in for FREE a new Boehringer 32 band stereo EQ. But wait there is MORE! I will also give you a new Crown amp for FREE that I have listed in another post for $200. I'm to the point of giving this equipment away. If anyone lives in Florida This is a STEAL. Will travel half way to any location in Florida to meet up for delivery.

C59048C2-7AA5-4670-B367-14FDEBD7FCEB.jpeg
Martin Logan ESL Speaker specification and information page:

Last edited:
Top Bottom