• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD

tparm

Forum Donor
Selling a like new Parasound Halo A52+ 5-channel amplifier. Rack mount kit included if you want it.

$2,250 + shipping (from 22801). I get good rates for shipping so if you'd like me to get a quote please PM your full delivery address to me. The only reason I am selling is to migrate to an NAD class D amp. All my gear is as close to perfect mechanically and cosmetically as a used piece can be. Will ship in the original Parasound box I received it in with all wrap and packing materials. Bought new from an authorized dealer on 7/4/2020.

Thanks.

Attachments

• rack 1.jpg
    rack 1.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 111
  • rack 2.jpg
    rack 2.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:

Rottmannash

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
...why do I want that? I don't need it... Do I?

OP
T

tparm

Forum Donor
No really, I don’t know if we ever need anything we buy haha. But I will say this is a nice one if you are interested.

OP
T

tparm

Forum Donor
BTW; Bought new from an authorized dealer on 7/4/2020.

OP
T

tparm

Forum Donor
That’s a good question, I don’t know actually. I’m driving at the moment but will look up later.

OP
T

tparm

Forum Donor
Sold for asking price. Thanks.

Rottmannash

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Whew! Thank goodness someone else bought it or I would have ended up with yet another multichannel amp I didn't need (but wanted).:oops:

Top Bottom