• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!
OP
Audiophonic

Audiophonic

Forum Donor
Excellent setup so far. Great amps, very solid speakers!:cool: And at very good price for the all package!

I don't understand tho, weren't you just looking for a DAC/Preamp for these?

Hi, thank you very much!
No, you must be mistaken - you meant the thread about the ADI2 vs. D90?
I just gave my advice to the thread creator because I already own the ADI 2. That's basically what I used for this setup.

Cheers!

Apollon Audio

Audio Company
I would kindly ask the buyer of these used monoblocks to contact us as soon as possible. These mono blocks are marked and reported as stolen in our database.

This customer demanded from us a full refund with an explanation that he never received the ordered mono blocks which he was selling here, although the tracking number was marked as delivered and there was his signature on the documents from the courier.

I Kindly ask everybody for help if anyone has additional information.

I'm very sorry if my comment sounds offensive to anyone but our team @Apollon Audio works very hard and we put a lot of effort in our products and our company. Such behaviour is just not acceptable and is very disrespectful to our team, company and brand.

@Audiophonic , I give you 24 hours to contact us with an explanation before we take legal action, and report this to the police.

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I would kindly ask the buyer of these used monoblocks to contact us as soon as possible. These mono blocks are marked and reported as stolen in our database.

This customer demanded from us a full refund with an explanation that he never received the ordered mono blocks which he was selling here, although the tracking number was marked as delivered and there was his signature on the documents from the courier.

I'm very sorry if my comment sounds offensive to anyone but our team @Apollon Audio works very hard and we put a lot of effort in our products and our company. Such behaviour is just not acceptable and is very disrespectful to our team, company and brand.

@Audiophonic , I give you 24 hours to contact us with an explanation before we take legal action, and report this to the police.
o_O

Well, that's insane. @Apollon Audio, I'm sad to see you posting back here only for this kind of... I have no words. I find prices to be very low for sure, but couldn't imagine such backstory behind this. :eek:

Hope this will be fixed by the original customer ASAP...

Wombat

Master Contributor
Serial #s? Without them traceability is compromised.

Hopefully better than this:

20191012_104327.jpg

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor

I'm not sure a audio forum is the place for this.

Has anything positive come about to resolve this issue ?

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I'm not sure a audio forum is the place for this.
I'd say: yes and no. Since @Audiophonic used this specific forum to sell his amp, the transaction has to be rigorous and everybody has rights to know what's going on... At least for the goodwill of others who want to buy/sell here...
Serial #s? Without them traceability is compromised.
Agreed. As an Apollon customer myself, I suggest you fix this in the future, @Apollon Audio ...

This definitely deserve some clarification between @Audiophonic and @Apollon Audio. At least both are based in Austria and it would be simpler if it has to turn legal... :(

hello, i am already in contact with Tibor to clarify this accusement.
Good.

Top Bottom