• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

*SOLD* WTS - Like New Monolith 7x200 Watts Per Channel Multi-Channel Amp - $1499 shipped & insured

Audiomn

Forum Donor
Monolith by Monoprice 7x200 Watts Per Channel Multi-Channel Home Theater Power Amplifier with XLR Inputs - $1599 $1499 shipped & insured

I bought as a factory second. It's in mint condition, connected to confirm functionality, but never really used as my basement was being remodeled. I'm selling because I ended up going with 11.2.4 Atmos and needed to go with class D amps.

It sounds AMAZING. I have the factory box. Currently retails for $1849 + tax.

Includes amp, power cable, and factory box.

I'm new here but am Patrioptics on eBay with many, many high-dollar deals. PayPal friends and family, Zelle or Venmo only due to 1099 rules. I am happy to do a video call and any other verification needed. Thank you.

Link to eBay profile

Last edited:

Rottmannash

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
How many posts must one have to sell here?

BDWoody

Chief Cat Herder
Forum Donor
30 posts, 3 months, or donor status.

Rottmannash

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

BDWoody

Chief Cat Herder
Forum Donor
Ah, I thought it was related to the post count. Thanks.

To be honest, I made the same mistake and deleted the man's post before I caught my own mistake.

Daniel#1335

Is your Monoprice 7×200watt amp still available? Can you send me pics please and what are your payment options? Not making a decision just yet. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom