• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD: Topping D30

sejarzo

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Purchased here several years ago when a member was selling it to donate the net proceeds to the forum.

I will do the same if you meet my asking price of $65 via PayPal, shipped USPS Priority. US buyers only!

d30a.JPG
d30b.JPG
d30c.JPG
d30d.JPG

HiFidFan

Forum Donor
That's a great price on a very good DAC. GLWS!

OP
sejarzo

sejarzo

Forum Donor
That's a great price on a very good DAC. GLWS!

I ended up with an E30 on a great deal through another forum, so this one has to go. It might not be at the top of the value list, but if someone needs a cost-effective DAC for an office headphone system or to feed a sub downstream of some DRC hardware, it's a great value.

stunta

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
urchased here several years ago when a member was selling it to donate the net proceeds to the forum.
Lol, that was me and I only did a partial donation - you are more generous. Glad to see this making the rounds again and thanks for giving back to the community.

Top Bottom