• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD!!!: Topping A90 Headphone amp - Great condition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

formdissolve

Forum Donor
For sale: Topping A90 complete with box. I've owned it a year and used it every few days or so in my back office. Just tested it with my HD650 on balanced out and SE out and it still puts a smile on my face. Also tested the out to an amp and it also works and sounds amazing. Only selling because I am moving and have too much audio gear.. have to slim down everything!

Let's say $350 shipped to CONUS. PayPal. These are now being discontinued by Topping in favor of the A90D.

NOTE: Will post photos this weekend. I have sold an RME Babyface Pro FS on here with no issues.. my ebay profile: https://www.ebay.com/usr/the-latest-name

Last edited:
OP
formdissolve

formdissolve

Forum Donor
It actually looks dustier than it is.. I just cleaned it off with mild soap and it's shinier with less dust.. my apartment is old so it's way dustier than usual!

PXL_20220826_210946962.jpg

PXL_20220826_210956992.jpg

$325 shipped to USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom